Saracen Mantra Trail Mountain Bike
The Saracen Mantra Trail Mountain Bike is a certified trail-shredding machine. Built up with a custom butted and hydroformed 6061 alloy tubeset and with a relaxed geometry, it puts you in the ideal position for control on the most challenging singletrack trails.
Shimano Deore Drivetrain
This is backed up by the slick shifting Shimano Deore 1×10 gearing with wide-range 11-42T cassette to get you up the steepest climbs. Plus, to keep you rolling smoothly over everything and equipped to scrub your speed in an instant, there’s Suntour’s 120mm travel Raidon XC LO-R air forks and the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes.
- Frame: Series 2 custom butted and hydroformed 6061 alloy tubeset, ZS44-ZS56 tapered headtube, Chip-Slot dropout system, dropper post ready, UK developed
- Fork: Suntour Raidon XC LO-R, 120mm travel, air spring, alloy steerer, Adjustments: Lock-out, rebound adjust
- Headset: FSA NO.57SC-1
- Stem: Saracen 6061 3D-forged Alloy, 60mm, A-head, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebars: Saracen OS 6061 DB Alloy riser bar, 740mm wide, 12.7mm rise, 5-degree upsweep, 9-degree backsweep
- Grips: Saracen lock-on grip
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M6000 Rapidfire Plus 1×10 Speed
- Crankset: Samox/Saracen custom single, 32T narrow wide chainring
- Bottom Bracket: Samox EB2401 sealed cartridge
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M6000 Shadow Plus
- Cassette: Shimano HG500 10 Speed, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC X10
- Brakes: Shimano M396 hydraulic, 180/160mm rotors
- Rims: Araya DM-650 double wall Alloy, 32h
- Hubs: Shimano RM4050 Center Lock 32h front / rear
- Spokes: Stainless steel 14g
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5 x 2.25″
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance, 27.5 x 2.25″
- Saddle: Kore Connex
- Seatpost: 3D-forged Alloy micro-adjust, 30.9mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Saracen Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – Blue, black-blue
43.5cm (17″), 38.5cm (15″), 21″, 19″