MET Manta Team UAE Helmet
Straight from the podium to your bike! The MET Manta Team UAE Helmet represents one of the best cycling teams on the Pro Tour and welcomes unrivalled aerodynamics and performance to guarantee you reserve energy for that all-important sprint finish.
A high-performance helmet, the MET Manta provides incomparable performances in the wind tunnel and saves 10 watts at 50km/h compared to rival lids. Helping to shave seconds off of your personal best, it is also extremely lightweight and breathable to ensure focus is maintained. The NACA crown duct works in tandem with the optimally positioned vents to filter air around your head while the build-up of sweat and moisture is avoided.
For those that love an explosive cadence, the Manta Team UAE Helmet lends a professional performer to even the most casual of riders. It has been designed to up your sprint game and the reflective stickers keep you visible when your ride takes you into the early evening. For the comfort aficianados out there, the Manta weighs in at just 200g and the comfort pads on the inner can be removed and washed to ensure you stay fresh.
Providing some of the finest comfort the road has seen, MET have included a Safe-T advanced retention system that provides unrivalled weight to comfort ratios. The contact points have increased comfort with a larger cradle surface and it is also designed to aid ventilation at the back of the head. To up its protection game the Manta uses an EPS liner technology, in-molding EPS intelligent fusion and an integral in-molding outer shell construction.
- UAE Team Emirates Colours
- Outer shell construction: Integral in-molding
- EPS liner technology: In-molding EPS intelligent fusion
- Air lite straps and anti-pinch buckle
- Strap anchor points: Aerodynamic strap anchor design
- Retention system: Safe-t advanced, 360 degrees
- Padding: Coolmax anti-allergenic interior pads. Front Gel O2 padding supplied as a spare
- Be seen: Reflective rear stickers. Compatible with Safe-T Advanced rear light
Buy MET from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.