FSA K-Force Light MegaExo Double Chainset
The K-Force Light Double is our lightest MTB crankset, thanks to the hollow unidirectional carbon crank arms and twin-ring setup.
Having one fewer chainring (and doing without the mounts for an inner ring on the spider) cuts significant weight ? at 560g the K-Force Light double is 60g lighter than the triple. Several chainring combinations are available, allowing for a range of purposes and wheel sizes. Racers on 26 or 27.5in wheels can opt for a 42/28 setup, recreational 29er riders might want the 36/22. All options have a narrow 46.5mm chainline and are designed to work with 10-speed setups.
- Hollow carbon fiber arms with UD weave
- Compatible 10 speed systems MTB
- Compatible with 10 speed MTB systems
- Hollow carbon fibre arms with UD weave
- AL7075 100% CNC machined chainrings
- AL7075 stamped inner chainring
- AL7075 Torx T-30 alloy chainring bolts
- External bottom bracket bearing and crank system: Mega Exo
- BCD: 104/64mm
- Crank Weight: 560g
To help you choose which crankset to buy, here is a FSA Crankset/Bottom Bracket Compatibility Chart.
Buy FSA Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.