GT Grade Carbon Pro Adventure Road Bike
Offering unmatched reliability and performance, the Grade Carbon Pro Adventure Road Bike from GT is the standard-bearer for high-end adventure riding. Featuring top-end spec for tackling low-tech tracks and roads, this exceptional roadie will confidently keep you in control, whatever the terrain.
Ultra-Durable and Dependable Performance
The carbon build on this superb GT road bike ensures low-weight and stiffness is maintained at all times, allowing for precise control and excellent responsiveness. Kitted out with SRAM Force hydraulic road brakes and a SRAM Force 1 crankset and rear derailleur, as well as a fully tubeless compatible wheelset, efficiency, power and control are at the forefront of this bike’s design. The GT Grade Carbon Pro Adventure Road Bike is the ultimate roadie for going off the beaten track.
- Frame: GT EnduRoad carbon frame and fork, disc specific triple triangle with Tapered head tube, full carbon fork, PFBB30 bottom bracket, removable fender bridge
- Fork: GT Carbon with tapered 1 1/8 to 1 1/4 threadless Carbon steerer, disc specific, 15mm thru axle
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: New design 3D forged alloy SL
- Handlebar: GT GRADE ALLOY MICRO ADJ CLAMP, 27.2, 15mm offset
- Grips: Black Marble Cork
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Force CX1
- Shifters: SRAM Force
- Brake System: SRAM Force Hydraulic Road Disc (Rotors: 160mm Front and Rear)
- Crankset: SRAM Force 1 11-Speed 40T
- Cassette: SRAM XG1150, 10-42T
- Chain: KMC X11-1
- Rims: Fully tubeless compatible
- Front Hub:N/A
- Rear Hub: N/A
- Tyres: WTB Exposure 32c, TCS Level, Distance+ Compound, Tubeless Bead, 700X32c (F/R)
- Saddle: WTB SL8 PRO
- Seatpost: GT GRADE ALLOY MICRO ADJ CLAMP, 27.2, 15mm offset
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
60cm (23.5″), 53.5cm (21″), 58cm (22.75″), 56cm (22″)