GT Grade Carbon Expert Adventure Road Bike
A fantastic all-rounder, the Grade Carbon Expert Adventure Road Bike sets the bar when it comes to high-spec and high-performance adventure bikes. Awesome on the road, this GT offering is just as exceptional when tackling gravelled grounds and tougher terrains when you fancy getting down and dirty.
High-tech materials and High-end Components
Built from EnduRoad carbon, this fantastic adventure seeker is reliable and durable across any terrain, rigid and responsive to the highest degree, while remaining lightweight for top-class control and manoeuvrability. Providing brilliant power and shifting capabilities from its Shimano 105 groupset and fantastic braking from its Shimano hydraulic system, an efficient and dialled-in ride is assured on every trek. Equipped with Schwalbe Spicer K-guard tyres that give immense rolling resistance and grip, the Grade Carbon Expert Adventure Road Bike is more than equipped to handle whatever terrain and conditions you want to ride it in.
- Frame: GT EnduRoad carbon frame and fork, disc specific triple triangle with Tapered head tube, PFBB30 bottom bracket, removable fender bridge
- Fork: Grade Full Carbon 1 1/8 to 1 1/4″ threadless, disc specific
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: 3D forged GT Alloy
- Handlebar: GT Type R flat riser bar, 31.8x640mm
- Grips: GT Dual Density Ergo design
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Shifters: Shimano RS505
- Brake System: Shimano BR-M365, Hydraulic Disc (Rotors: 160mm (front & rear)
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-5800
- Cassette: Shimano CS-5800, 11-Speed
- Chain: KMC X10
- Rims: Alex ATD470 disc specific road 22mm tall profile
- Front Hub: Formula Ultralight Alloy, QR
- Rear Hub: Formula Ultra Light Alloy, QR
- Tyres: Schwalbe Spicer, K-guard 700x30c (F/R)
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Pro
- Seatpost: GT Alloy one bolt seat pillar
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
53.5cm (21″), 51.5cm (20″), 58cm (22.75″), 55.3cm (21.5″), 60cm (23.5″), 56cm (22″)