GT Grade Al Expert Adventure Road Bike
It’s all in the name for this hard-riding and robust GT offering, capable of top-notch speeds on the road and fantastic climbing ability when off it. Brilliant over any terrain and trail, this expertly adventurous roadie ramps up the thrills wherever you go.
Great Adaptability and High Performance
Striking the balance perfectly between top road performance and bumpy trail riding, the Grade Al Expert Adventure Road Bike is kitted out with just the right features to tackle whatever comes its way. Featuring Grade Carbon 1 1/8 to 1 1/4 threadless alloy steerer, disc specific forks, the suspension stays supportive and absorbing on those rough and rugged climbs, while the Shimano 105 1speed 11-32T cassette lets you speed through you gears smoothly when you get the chance to burst away at pace. A triumph of a road bike, the GT Grade Al Expert Adventure Road is a fun packed ride that will go anywhere and do anything.
- Frame: Grade alloy frame with smooth welds, hydroformed (TT,DT), tapered 1 1/8″ to 1 1/4″ headtube
- Fork: Grade Carbon 1 1/8 to 1 1/4 threadless alloy steerer, disc specific
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: GT Design 3D forged 6061, 4 bolt face plate 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebar: GT DropTune Super Light double butted 6061 alloy bar, 16-degree flair
- Grips: GT Statement
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Shifters: N/A
- Brake System: TRP hydraulic disc road brake, 160/160mm rotors
- Crankset: N/A
- Cassette: Shimano 105 11spd 11-32T
- Chain: KMC X11-1
- Rims: GT ATD470 disc specific road 22mm tall profile
- Front Hub: Formula Ultralight 6 bolt disc sealed 28h
- Rear Hub: Formula Ultralight 6 bolt disc sealed 28h
- Tyres: WTB Exposure Wire Bead, 700X32c (F/R)
- Saddle: GT Grade
- Seatpost: One bolt aluminium
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
56cm (22″), 58cm (22.75″), 53.5cm (21″), 55.3cm (21.5″)