Fit FK 1.0 BMX Forks
Fit?s FK 1.0 BMX Forks are designed for the street and feature a low 25mm offset, 4Q Baked heat-treated CrMo construction and a reinforced steerer tube. They offer you lightning quick handling for the most technical tricks and with their angled leg sections and peg-specific dropouts, you?ve got plenty of clearance for nailing those grinds.
Tapered Fork Legs
These forks also boast double butted and tapered legs, guaranteeing you an outstanding strength-to-weight ratio and clearance for up to 2.4? wide tyres. Plus, an integrated bearing race gives the KF 1.0 forks a clean look.
- Material: 4Q Baked Post-Weld 4130 CrMo
- Leg Construction: Double butted, tapered 4130 CrMo
- Dropouts: Laser cut, 3/8? slot
- Steerer Tube: Reinforced and extruded, 1-piece CNC-machined 4130 CrMo
- Steerer Tube Length: 166mm
- Compression: M10x1.25 Thread – 6mm Allen slot
- Axle to Crown: 320mm
- Offset: 25mm/1″
- Integrated bearing race
- Peg specific dropouts
- Laser etched alloy top cap
- Clearance for 2.4″ tyres
- Weight: 1.0 kg/2.21 lb
Buy Fit Frames & Forks from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.