Radio Evol BMX Bike
The Evol BMX from Radio Bikes is one that you will fall in love with instantly. Featuring the very latest components from Salt and Saltplus, it comes out of the box with 25x9T ?micro drive? gearing and super wide 2.35? Salt Tracer tyres. This setup makes it look and feel just like a real Pro-level ride, so you can get up to speed quickly and drop some serious skills at the skatepark!
- Frame: Full 1020 hi-ten
- Size: TT: 20.3″; CS: 13.2″; HT: 75?; ST: 71.5?; SO: 8.25″; BB: 11.75″
- Forks: Radio “Rookie” 1020 hi-ten fork, CrMo steerer
- Handlebars: Radio “AM 20″ bar, 1020 hi-ten, Width: 28.75″; Rise: 8.6”; Upsweep: 2?; Backsweep: 11?
- Grips: Salt “EX? grips
- Stem: Salt “AM” top loading stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8″ “A-headset”, loose ball
- Cranks: Radio “Rookie” tubular 3-piece crank, CrMo, 165mm, 8-spline
- BB: Mid size, press fit, sealed bearing
- Chain: Salt “AM” chain, 510h type
- Sprocket: Radio “AM” steel 25T
- Rear Brake: Saltplus “Geo XL” alloy U-brake-rear
- Brake Lever: Radio ?AM? alloy brake lever
- Gyro: Holes for removable gyro tabs
- Brake Cables: Slic cable
- Front Hub: Radio “Rookie” loose ball steel hub, 3/8″ axle, 36H
- Rear Hub: Radio “AM” cassette hub, semi-sealed, 14mm axle, 36h
- Driver: 9T cassette driver, loose ball
- Rims: Radio ?Rookie? 20″ rim, straight single wall, 36H
- Tyres: Salt ?Tracer?, 20″x2.35? front & rear
- Seat/Post: Radio “Century” slim padded combo
- Seat Clamp: Radio slim alloy
- Pedals: Salt ?Slim? nylon/fibreglass
- Weight: 11.52kg/25.39lb
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy Radio Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Glossy Black, Metallic Blue