DT Swiss E1650 6-Bolt Rear MTB Wheel
A trail-attacking and Enduro-conquering effort from DT Swiss, the E1650 6-Bolt Rear MTB Wheel is loaded with state-of-the-art wheel technology to make sure you take on any mountain with confidence, control and reliability.
Powerful and Reliable Enduro Race Wheel
Built from durable and lightweight aluminium, the E1650 gives fantastic rolling prowess and impeccable power transfer no matter where it takes you. Compatible with Shimano 10-Speed cassettes, its set up for tubeless tyre systems and is held strong by a DT Competition Straight-Pull spokes with ProLock nipples completing a quality and hard-wearing build. A fantastic back wheel for adventurous Enduro racers, the E1650 6-Bolt Rear MTB Wheel will meet every demand put on it.
- Spline: With Straight-Pull spokes and the use of a specific lacing pattern, superlight hubs as well as high-end rims featuring key DT Swiss technology, SPLINE wheels make for a perfect training and racing partner.
- Straight-Pull: The term Straight-Pull refers to spokes with no bend at the head. This design allows for an ideal strength to weight ratio when compared to conventional spokes. Due to their more precise alignment and direct trajectory, Straight-Pull spoke technology creates a stiffer, more responsive wheel.
- Tubeless-Ready: Tubeless tyres have several advantages over the conventional combination of tube and tyre. The tyre can run with lower pressures to provide a better grip without risking snakebites. The lower pressure also results in a more comfortable ride. Eliminating the tube means there is no friction between tube and tyre and therefore less rolling resistance when the tyre rolls over the ground and obstacles. If tubeless milk is used, the tyre can self-seal stings and small cuts. A big advantage for all those who like to ride for long and far away from the nearest bike shop.
- Pro Lock: DT Pro Lock nipples prevent the spoke-nipple connection from loosening. This patented locking system is based on a special pre-applied dual compound adhesive, which coats the nipple threads. As soon as the nipples are twisted, the dual compound adhesive starts to react and is completely hardened after 6-7 hours. Internal tests show that the reliability and durability of a wheel built with DT Pro Lock nipples are increased up to twenty times compared with the use of standard nipples.
- Material: Aluminium
- Rim Type: Clincher
- Hub Type: DT 240
- Disc Mount: IS (6-Bolt)
- Spokes: DT Competition Straightpull
- Nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead
- Freehub: Shimano 10-Speed
Buy DT Swiss Wheels from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.