Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170 2×11 Disc Brake Lever
The 9170 shifters feature an ideal ergonomic shape that is comfortable in the hand and similar in size to mechanical braking versions of the shifter despite the hydraulic internals housed in the hoods. They have been updated to be more comfortable, more precise and more adaptable than previous editions.
The shift paddles now feature a more defined “click” for confidence in shifting and to prevent mis-shifts, also the shift buttons have been extended in length meaning they are easier to reach from the drops and hoods.
E-Tube compatibility means that the function of the shift paddles can be customised to suit the rider.
The 9170 shifters now include Synchro-shift technology that automatically moves the rear derailleur when the front ring is changed or moves the front chainring with the rear shifts to optimise chainline and drivetrain efficiency.
- More controllable and confidence inspiring in race conditions
- Optimally balanced hydraulic brake system for racing
- Dedicated brake lever shape, stroke, contact point, stiffness and dedicated shift paddles
- Carbon composite plastic material hood
- More intuitive, quicker shifting operation
- More defined click feeling and ergonomic shift lever position
- Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF
- E-TUBE project
- Ideal ergonomic cover shape with better thickness & tenderness
- Simple set up and maintenance
- Easy replace hood cover
- Customise the shifts to suit your riding style
- Weight: 180g (per lever)
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Bicycles Online Shop (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.