Troy Lee Designs D3 Composite – Nightfall Black
This D3 Composite Nightfall Helmet from Troy Lee Designs is a multi-award winning full-face helmet and an updated version of their class-leading D2 helmet with functional improvements and next-level safety devices.
Quality is Remarkable
D3 is the only helmet to win Redbull Rampage Gold, WC DH Series Gold and Olympic BMX Gold. The quality of this helmet is remarkable, so much so that riders such as Sam Willoughby, Alise Post, Brendan Fairclough, Aaron Gwin, Mariana Pajon, Cam Zink, Luca Shaw, Steve Peat and Brandon Semenuk refuse to wear any other helmet.
This helmet is constructed from a technologically advanced composite shell with an aerodynamic shell design that has been digital wind tunnel tested and a revolutionary injection-moulded air intake system for ultimate temperature regulation. There are also twenty high-flow intake and exhaust ports for superior ventilation and deep EPS channelling for maximum airflow.
Optimal Comfort & Durability
Features include additional EPS and the updated head form for improved impact performance, full incremental sizing to allow for a greater range of fitment and strategically placed interior chin bar shock pads for optimal comfort and durability.
Quick-Release Cheek Pads
Other features include a removable and washable padded liner with Dri-Lex? and Coolmax? moisture-wicking properties, contoured 3D cheek pads that fit anatomically and are quick-release in the event of emergency helmet removal and purpose-built internal cavities for audio integration. There are 2 visors and a helmet bag included with the D3.
- Technologically advanced composite shell construction
- Digital wind tunnel-tested aerodynamic shell design
- Revolutionary injection-moulded air intake system
- 20 high-flow intake and exhaust ports
- Added EPS and updated head form
- Full incremental sizing
- Deep EPS channelling
- Strategically placed interior chinbar shock pads
- Removable and washable padded liner with Coolmax? and Dri-Lex?
- Contoured 3D cheek pads
- Quick-release cheek pads
- Purpose-built internal cavities for audio integration
- Titanium hardware for reduced weight
- Includes 2 lightweight, streamlined visors and a helmet bag
- D3 Safety Certificates: Exceeds CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078:2002 + A1:2012, ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15, ASTM F2040-11
- Vital MTB Audience Poll: Rated No.1 full-face helmet to buy for 3 consecutive years in a reader’s poll (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Note: Not intended for use with motorised vehicles
Buy Troy Lee Designs Protection from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.