Cube Cross Race SL CX Bike
The Cross Race SL CX Bike is Cube?s uncompromisingly fast high-end cyclocross race machine. Despite its subtle and understated looks, it?s ready to help you outperform all of your competitors. Benefitting from Cube?s years of experience with alloy frames, it offers the ideal geometry for precise control and outstanding power transfer.
SRAM Rival 1 Groupset
The alloy frame is backed up by a cyclocross-specific carbon fork for fine control and to absorb shocks and impacts from the trails. Also, with SRAM?s Rival1 1×11 drivetrain and Rival1 hydraulic disc brakes on board, you?ve got the gear range and braking power to dominate in every riding situation and over all types of terrain.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite, double butted, advanced mechanical forming, smooth welded, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- Fork: Cube Cross Race Disc, carbon, 1 1/8″-1 1/2″ tapered, flat mount, X12
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t, Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD44mm); Bottom: Integrated 1 1/2″
- Stem: Cube Performance Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Compact Race
- Handlebar Tape: Cube Grip Control
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival1, 11-Speed
- Shift-Brake-Levers: SRAM Rival HRD
- Brake System: SRAM Rival1, hydraulic disc brake, 160/160mm rotors
- Crankset: SRAM Rival1 40T
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1130, 11-36T
- Chain: SRAM PC-1110
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 77 CX Disc, 100x12mm/142x12mm, Centerlock
- Tyres: Schwalbe X-One Allround, Performance Kevlar, 33-622
- Saddle: Cube RP 1.0
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 9.6kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
53.5cm (21″), 50cm (19.75″), 58cm (22.75″), 56cm (22″), 61cm (24″)