Blank Cell BMX Bike
The Blank Cell BMX Bike is one smooth operator; in fact, smoothness is one of its standout features as it has fully sealed hubs, bottom bracket, and headset bearings. Blank’s Cell will roll smoothly and consistently no matter how hard you thrash it!
- Frame: Blank 1020 Hi-Tensile Steel
- Top Tube: 20.75?
- Forks: Blank Compound, tapered
- Handlebars: Blank Compound 8.5″ rise
- Grips: Blank Mushroom style flangeless
- Stem: Blank Compound high rise, top load, 55mm length
- Headset: 1 1/8″ Internal, sealed
- Cranks: 3-piece, 4130 CrMo
- Bottom Bracket: Mid, 19mm
- Chain: KMC Z410, Nickel plated
- Sprocket: Blank ?WTF? 25T, Steel
- Rear Brake: Rear 990 style U-brake
- Brake Lever: Resin/Aluminium combo
- Cables: Slic cable
- Seat: Blank Combo
- Pedals: Plastic freestyle
- Rims: 20″, 36H, Aluminium
- Front Hub: 10mm, Fully sealed bearings
- Rear Hub: Fully sealed, 4 cartridge bearings, 9T cassette
- Tyres: 20″x2.3″
- Weight: 12.1kg
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy Blank Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Matte White, Brilliant Bronze