Prime CC-50 Clincher Road Rim
The CC-50 Carbon Clincher Road Rim has been designed for use with standard caliper rim brakes and features our Staggered Brake Track technology which moves the brake track away from the tyre bead to enhance heat dissipation and reduces the chance of tyre blow out under prolonged or heavy periods of braking.
For optimum braking performance we recommend you only use Prime Carbon Pro brake pads.
Our 25mm wide rim profile is optimised for use with wider tyres ranging from 25c to 33c. For road use 25c to 30c tyres can easily be accommodated with our preference swaying towards 25c for all round use.
The use of wider tyres offer many benefits; a wider contact patch for increased traction and cornering grip, reduced rolling resistance and added comfort associated with higher volume tyres.
For gravel and Cyclocross use tyres ranging from 28c to 33c will easily be accommodated.
- Material: T700 UD carbon fibre rim section
- Rim Profile: Prime U profile for enhanced aerodynamics and predictable handling in crosswinds
- Spoke count: 24 hole & 20 hole options
- Rim width: 25mm wide (16.5mm internal rim width)
- Tubeless ready
- High TG resin 3K carbon fibre brake track with textured surface for enhanced all weather performance
- SBT technology ? Staggered brake track positions the braking surface away from the tyre bead to increase heat dissipation
Buy Prime Wheels from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
24 Holes, 20 Holes