Creme CafeRacer Ladies Uno Bike
Creme?s CafeRacer Ladies Uno Bike offers beautiful classic style, practical features, durable components and all at a sensible price. Built around a strong, yet lightweight hi-tensile steel frame and fork, this bike has all you need to enjoy a comfortable ride and its 3-speed internal gearing makes it low-maintenance too. The CafeRacer is ideal for your daily commutes, shopping trips or exploring a new city and it has long mudguards, a chainguard and an easy step-thru frame. This means you can jump on and ride in whatever you feel like wearing or whatever the weather is doing!
- Frame: Lugged hi-ten steel frame
- Fork: Lugged hi-ten steel fork, 1″
- Brake Front: Caliper, dual pivot
- Brake Rear: Caliper, dual pivot
- Carrier/Basket: Creme front rack, chrome plated
- Chain: KMC 1/2″x3/32″
- Crankset: Aluminium, 170mm, 44T ring
- Bottom bracket: Square taper, 68mm shell
- Mudguards: Stainless steel
- Grips: Creme custom grips
- Handlebar: ?albatros? type, aluminium, width: 580mm, bar bore: 25.4mm, rise: 50mm, back sweep: 45 degree
- Shifters: Revo shifter 3-Speed
- Headset: First, threaded, 1?
- Hub front: Joytech loose ball, 36H, cup nuts
- Hub rear: Shimano Nexus 3-Speed hub with coaster brake, sprocket: 23T
- Pedals: VP-628
- Rims: Aluminium doublewall 700C, silver polished
- Saddle: Creme
- Seatpost: Aluminium, 26.0mm
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- KickStand: Aluminium
- Stem: Creme custom aluminium stem, 80mm length, polished
- Tyres: Schwalbe Road Cruiser PP 37-622, 700x35C
- Additional: Creme chain cover, stylish bell
- Weight: 14.8kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Creme Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
48.5cm (19″), 55cm (21.75″), 44.5cm (17.5″)