Prime BlackEdition 28 Carbon Wheelset
For long distance riders and climbers alike, the BlackEdition 28 Carbon Wheelset is an aerodynamic and stable pair of wheels designed to maximise you and your bicycle’s performance. Predictable handling is guaranteed and rotational weight is minimised due to the shallow 28mm T700 UD carbon fibre rim, which also reduces drag by contouring with the tyre for a more linear profile.
The BlackEdition 28 Carbon Wheelset also improves the reactivity and strength to weight ratio, thanks to the R010 CNC machined 7075 hubset and DT Swiss straight pull spokes. Complete with a collection of spares in the box, the BlackEdition 28 is a fantastic carbon wheelset for serious amateurs or professionals who want to climb their way onto the podium.
- Rim Material: T700 UD carbon fibre
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal) 27.5mm (external)
- Rim Depth: 28mm
- Hubs: RD010, CNC machined 7075 alloy hub body
- Freehub: Anti Bite Guard, Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11 speed
- Spokes: DT Aerolite (non-drive), DT Aero Comp (drive side)
- Hub Bearings: Front: 2x 699, Rear: 1x 15267 & 1x 6802, Freehub: 2x 15267
- UCI approved
- Weight: F: 596g: R: 799g: Pair 1395g
In The Box:
- Prime Carbon Brake Pads
- Prime QR skewers
- Tubeless valves and tape
- 4 spare spokes and nipples
- 10-Speed adapter
Buy Prime Wheels from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.