GT Avalanche Sport 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike
A long-running model from hardtail specialists GT, the Avalanche is still a much sought-after mountain bike, and with the Avalanche Sport 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike, they have upped the ante when it comes to high-end components and features to keep it front and centre for serious consideration.
Robust and Reliable for Rowdy Riding
Built on a super-responsive and stiff 6061 aluminium frame, the Avalanche Sport 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike carries on GT’s traditional and iconic Triple Triangle shape, giving you confident and poised balance and comfort at all times. Adding to the comfort factor is the SR Suntour XCT-HLO suspension fork, absorbing all types of bumps and bounces on all kinds of terrains, along with the powerful Shimano M315 braking system that keeps you firmly in control of your descents. Rigged out with a Shimano 3×9-Speed drivetrain, All Terra Cypher tyres and KMC Z99 chain, this is one Avalanche that won’t be outrun as it speeds down the mountain.
- Frame: 6061 T6 Aluminium Frame, w/ Triple Triangle?, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack tapered 1 1/8-1 1/2Head Tube, 27.5/29 Design
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT-HLO w/ 100mm Travel, Steel Stanchions, Aluminium Leg, Post Mount Disc Brake, Hydraulic Lockout, QR, For 27.5 or 29″
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: All Terra 1 1/8″ Threadless, 4-Bolt W/ CNC Face Plate, 10? Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Handlebar: 6061 Aluminium Riser, 680mm Width, 12mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp, Double Butted
- Grips: GT Statement
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Shifters: Shimano Altus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc (Rotors: 160mm Front & Rear)
- Crankset: Chainset: All-Terra V-401
- Cassette: Sunrace CS-M90, 9-Speed
- Chain: KMC Z99
- Rims: All Terra Double Wall Disc Specific
- Front Hub: Alloy Disc, QR
- Rear Hub: Alloy Disc, QR
- Tyres: All Terra Cypher, 30tpi, 27.5/29X2.10″ (F/R)
- Saddle: All Terra MTB
- Seatpost: All Terra Alloy Micro-Adjust, 30.9mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.