GT Avalanche Comp 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike
Hardtails don’t come much more lauded or long-lasting than GT’s Avalanche range and with the Avalanche Comp 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike, they’ve made sure that the Zaskar’s ‘little brother’ keeps its place as one of their most popular and requested rides for years to come.
Hard-Riding and High-End Hardtail
Built to take on the toughest of trajectories, the Avalanche Comp 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike will help you master the mountain with its lightweight and durable aluminium frame, shaped in GT’s legendary Triple Triangle design for ultimate comfort and balance. Featuring Suntour 100mm travel forks and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for superb suspension and braking power across a range of terrains and surfaces, as well as double-walled rims for strength and stability on every ride, the Avalanche Comp 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike proves why it has been and will continue to be a go-to hardtail for so long.
- Frame: 6061 T6 Aluminium Frame, Triple Triangle, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack tapered 1 1/8″-1 1/2″ Head Tube, 27.5″ Design
- Fork: R Suntour XCM-HLO, 100mm Travel, Steel Stanchions, Aluminium Leg, Post Mount Disc Brake, Hydraulic Lockout, QR
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: All Terra 1 1/8″ Threadless, 4-Bolt CNC Face Plate, 10-degree Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Handlebar: 6061 Aluminium Riser, 680mm Width, 12mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp, Double Butted
- Grips: GT Statement
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio
- Brake System: Shimano BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc, 160mm SM-RT26 Rotors
- Crankset: All-Terra V-401, 44/32/22T
- Cassette: Sunrace CS-M98, 11-36T, 9-Speed Cassette
- Chain: KMC Z99
- Rims: All Terra Double Wall, 32H 27.5/29, disc specific
- Front Hub: Alloy Disc hub with Quick Release
- Rear Hub: Alloy Cassette Disc hub with Quick Release
- Tyres: All Terra Cypher, 30tpi, 27.5/29X2.10″
- Saddle: All Terra MTB
- Seatpost: All Terra Alloy Micro-Adjust, 30.9mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.