Giro Aspect Helmet
Designed for whatever route your ride takes, the lightweight Aspect? helmet extends our New Road approach into a fully evolved helmet. A Roc Loc? Air fit system offers a more secure, comfortable fit, while the engineered venting means more air moving through.
Subtle details include soft, heathered webbing, Ultrasuede interior and chin padding, and a built-in cloth visor to keep the sun (or rain) out of your face, so you can focus on what?s ahead.
- Heathered webbing
- Removable soft visor
- Ultrasuede? padding and chin strap pad
- In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Injection molded rubber or aluminum side panels
- Roll Cage internal reinforcement
- Roc Loc? Air
- 19 Wind Tunnel? vents with internal channeling
- In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet?s impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows us to sculpt better ventilation systems, so In-mold helmets can be lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- The Roc Loc? Air system enhances comfort and stability while adding a new dimension to ventilation and cooling. With a unique design that suspends the helmet slightly above the head, it creates an optimized path for air to flow through the helmet with a Venturi effect that increases efficiency of the vents and internal ventilation channels. Like the acclaimed Roc Loc?5, it also offers micro-adjustable tensioning and vertical positioning adjustments, so you can fine-tune the fit and tilt on the fly with one hand. It?s a new level of skull-hugging luxury and cool that only Giro can provide!
- Roll Cage reinforcement is a tough web of DuPont ? Nylon? molded inside a helmet?s EPS foam liner. It provides an extra measure of strength and integrity that you?ll never notice?unless you need it.
Roc Loc? Air:
This helmet conforms to, or exceeds EU Standards only.
Buy Giro Helmets from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black, Glowing Red, Matt Glacier Grey, Matt Black
S, L, M