Cube Agree C:62 SL Road Bike
Cube’s “SL” label indicates that a bike has something special; the Agree C:62 SL Road Bike embodies all of the qualities that this super-light status demands. It?s light and efficient, which makes light work of any ascent and offers blistering speed in a straight-line sprint.
Shimano Ultegra Di2 Groupset
An ultra-efficient frame deserves the best components. So, Cube chose Shimano?s Ultegra Di2 drivetrain for intuitive shifting and excellent braking power. This ensures that precious seconds are saved as you build up your speed and plan an assault on on the peloton.
- Frame: C:62 Advanced Twin Mould Technology, direct mount caliper brake, Road Aero Endurance geometry
- Fork: Cube CSL Evo Aero C:62 Technology, aerodynamic direct mount caliper brake, 1-1/8″ / 1-1/4″ tapered steerer
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top: Integrated 1 1/8″; Bottom: Integrated 1 1/4″
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon
- Handlebar Tape: Cube Grip Control
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8050-F
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-8050-DSS, 11-Speed
- Shift-Brake-Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8050
- Brake System: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8010, direct mount
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG700-11
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 44 Aero, QR/QR
- Tyres: Continental Grand Prix 4000S II Kevlar, 622x25c
- Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt
- Seatpost: Newmen Advanced, 27.2mm, Carbon
- Seatclamp: Cube Aero, semi-integrated
- Weight: 7.4kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
53cm (21″), 62cm (24.5″), 56cm (22″), 50cm (19.75″), 60cm (23.75″)