GT Aggressor Sport 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike
Ready for anything and everything, GT’s Aggressor Sport 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike takes it’s utility vehicle-like design seriously, capable of conquering a variety of terrains and trails with ease. Whether out seeking thrills or navigating your way to work, this is the ultimate all-rounder.
Adaptable and Uninhibited Utility Bike
Bulky and robust enough to take you confidently off-road and over any ground, this Aggressor model will also hold up on long-distance runs and jaunts in to town. Built around a lightweight and reliable Triple Triangle shaped aluminium frame, this handy hardtail is packed with high-end features and components, including All Terra suspension forks for taking on the roughest and bumpiest of under-wheel conditions, mechanical disc brakes for well-supported braking power and a Shimano Tourney groupset that provides a fantastic gearing experience. When it comes to all-rounders, the Aggressor Sport 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike is as versatile as they come.
- Frame: 6061-T6 Aluminium Triple Triangle? Frame, w/ Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, and 1 1/8″ Head Tube
- Fork: All Terra CH-565, 26mm Stanchions, alloy lower legs 80mm travel for 27.5, disc brake specific
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: Alloy 1 1/8″ Threadless, 4-Bolt W/ CNC Face Plate, 10? Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Handlebar: 6061 Aluminium Riser, 640mm Width, 12mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp, Double Butted
- Grips: GT Statement logo grips
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Shifters: N/A
- Brake System: Shimano EF41 disc brakes
- Crankset: All-Terra Forged Alloy 42/34/24T
- Cassette: All-Terra Forged Alloy
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Rims: All Terra Double Wall, 32H 27.5, disc specific
- Front Hub: Alloy, QR
- Rear Hub: Alloy, QR
- Tyres: All Terra Cypher 27.5X2.10″, 30tpi (F/R)
- Saddle: All Terra MTB
- Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
S, L, M, XL