GT Aggressor Expert 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike
A multi-terrain mountain bike that will slay as well on the city street as it will on the testing trails, the Aggressor Expert 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike is the ideal ride for those looking to scoot about your commute or blow off steam on an off-road ride.
Exceptionally Versatile and Robust Hardtail
A highly adaptable and hard-riding GT offering, the Aggressor Expert 27.5 puts the fun in to functionality, combining high-performance and convenience with a fantastic and robust build capable of taking on any terrain. GT’s Triple Triangle frame design gives it the balance, comfort and strength that GT riders have become accustomed to, but it is the All Terra CH-525 HLO suspension fork and Shimano hydraulic brake system that bring it in to its own as you venture off the beaten path. Giving consummate control over bumps and through bends, the Aggressor Expert 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike gives a confidence inspiring ride every time.
- Frame: 6061 T6 Aluminium, Triple Triangle, disc brake mounts, Zerostack tapered 1 1/8-1 1/2″ head tube
- Fork: All Terra CH-525 HLO , 29mm Stanchions, alloy lower legs 80mm travel for 27.5, disc brake specific
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: All Terra 1-1/8″ threadless, 3D forged, 4-bolt, CNC’d face plate, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebar: All Terra riser bar, double butted, 710mm wide, 15mm rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Grips: GT Statement
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Shifters: Shimano Acera
- Brake System: Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors
- Crankset: All-Terra VT-551, 36/22T 2-piece crankset, 24mm spindle, external bottom bracket
- Cassette: Sunrace, 11-34T, 8-Speed Cassette UPC
- Chain: KMC X10-1
- Rims: All Terra Double Wall, 32H 27.5, disc specific
- Front Hub: Alloy Disc, Quick Release
- Rear Hub: Alloy Cassette Disc, Quick Release
- Tyres: All Terra Cypher 27.5X2.10″
- Saddle: All Terra MTB
- Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.