GT Aggressor Comp 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike
The Aggressor Comp 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike from GT is often referred to as the SUV of the bicycle world thanks to its robust design and performance over a multitude of terrains. Built for every extreme that mountain riding will throw at you, this fun-loving and no-fear hardtail lets you attack the trail as hard as you want.
Exceptionally Versatile and Robust Hardtail
Guaranteed to get you up the steepest gradients, the Aggressor Comp 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike utilises its wide-range Shimano 3×7-Speed drivetrain and All Terra suspension forks to guide you over the roughest and bumpiest terrains with confidence and control in any conditions. Equipped with front and rear mechanical disc brakes for added stopping strength and finely balanced on its Triple Triangle alloy frame design, this GT effort shows puts its aggression to good use to deliver a brilliant hardtail experience both on and off-road.
- Frame: 6061-T6 Aluminium Triple Triangle Frame, Replaceable Hanger, and 1 1/8 Head Tube, 27.5 Design
- Fork: All Terra CH-565, 26mm Stanchions, alloy lower legs, 80mm travel for 27.5, disc brake specific
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: Alloy 1 1/8″ Threadless, 4-Bolt with CNC Face Plate, 10-degree Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Handlebar: 6061 Aluminium Riser, 640mm Width, 12mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp, Double Butted
- Grips: GT Statement logo grips
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Shifters: Shimano EF51
- Brake System: Front: Tektro Mechanical Disc with 160mm Rotor; Rear: Promax Mechanical Disc with 160mm Rotor
- Crankset: All-Terra Forged Alloy 42/34/24T
- Cassette: Sunrace 7-Speed, 14-34T freewheel
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Rims: All Terra Double Wall, 32H 27.5, disc specific
- Front Hub: Alloy Disc QR
- Rear Hub: Alloy Freewheel Disc QR
- Tyres: All Terra Cypher 27.5X2.10″, 30tpi (F/R)
- Saddle: All Terra MTB
- Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
L, XL, M, S