Cube Access WS Pro Hardtail Bike
When designing its Access WS Pro Hardtail Bike, Cube put an emphasis on making the bike safe and comfortable but also fun and responsive for the female off-road adventurer. It?s specifically designed to suit the female form in terms of geometry and componentry. This includes a women?s specific saddle and a carefully considered stem length and bar width.
Trail Ready Components
Helping you to get the most of out the quality alloy frame is Shimano?s 3×9 drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes. With these components on board, you?ve got a gear to tackle all terrains, descents and climbs and the ability to scrub your speed in an instant. Also, helping you to stay in control over tricky rocks and roots, you?ve got Suntour XCM RL forks and Schwalbe Smart Sam to help you maintain grip as you speed into the bends.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, internal cable routing, Easy Mount Kickstand ready
- Fork: Suntour XCM RL Disc, Travel: 100mm, remote lockout
- Headset: Cube No.10 Semi-Integrated
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Cube Performance Grips
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M592, 9-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-M4000, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M2000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc brake, 160/160mm rotors
- Crankset: Shimano FC-MT100, 9-Speed, 40x30x22T, 170mm
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG400, 12-36T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG53
- Rims: Cube ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
rims CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1″
- Pedals: Cube HPP MTB
- Saddle: Cube WLS Active 1.1
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 13.8kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.