Fox Suspension 32 Float Performance Forks – No Remote
Fox Suspension?s 32 Float Performance Forks are designed to give the most aggressive cross-country racers the smooth performance, low weight and range of adjustments they need to dominate on the most challenging trails. Although this model doesnt come with a remote, it has the crown adjustment knob so you can easily flick between settings to suit the trail and your riding style.
Excellent Small Bump Sensitivity with Maximum Adjustibility
The stanchions, constructed from incredibly lightweight 7000 series aluminium, have super slick anodised coating that offers excellent small bump sensitivity. Also, as they?re equipped with Fox Suspension?s redesigned Float air spring and the FIT4 3-position damper they provide all the adjustability you need to to dial in your preferred feel.
- Riding Style: XC, Trail
- Steerer: 1 1/8″ – 1.5″ (260mm length)
- Offset: 44mm
- Coating: Anodised
- Damping: FIT4 3-Position Lever
- Spring: Float air
- Adjustments: Compression (3 positions), rebound, air spring pressure, full lockout
- Axle: 15mm QR thru-axle
- Extras: Cable guide and owners manual included
- FIT4: Air and oil do mix, and in the world of suspension, it degrades performance. Fox Suspension’s isolation technology employs a bladder system that simply keeps the oil and air from mixing to provide optimal performance in all riding extremes. The FIT4 damper’s specific reconfigured shim stack provides more sensitivity while maintaining support when needed during aggressive riding.
- 15QR: Don’t sacrifice performance by going with a pinner skewer. Fox Suspension teamed up with Shimano to create an axle that is extremely light and stiff, in a tool-free design. You’ll gain a ton of confidence when you’re deep in the rocks, roots, and ruts.
- Open/Medium/Firm: Open/Medium/Firm is Fox Suspension’s integrated ride dynamics system that makes it easy to set up your fork and shock to work together for unprecedented performance in all types of terrain. It’s intuitive to use and can be instantly activated while riding. Just select one of three modes ? Open for descending, when you want to make the most of the travel of the fork, Medium for better pedalling performance or Firm for climbing, when you want maximum stiffness.
Buy Fox Suspension Frames & Forks from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
15 x 100mm
1.1/8″ – 1.5″ Tapered